You can download too, STPivot , an improved alternative for old Jpivot and try STDashboard and STCard in our demo section
The CTools are:
- Comunity Chart Component (CCC): A plug-in for Pentaho allows to easily include graphics in dashboards.
- Comunity Data Access (CDA): A plug-in for Pentaho that enables access to data in a simple, flexible and powerful
- Comunity Dashboard Editor (CDE): A plug-in for Pentaho allows the creation of pictures through a web interface. This plugin is based on CDA, CDF and CCC.
- Comunity Dashboard Framework (CDF): A plug-in for Pentaho for creating dashboards from a development framework. This is the first of the CTools and the base from which others were developed.
- Comunity Buidl Framework (CBF): A framework to facilitate and automate many aspects of construction projects.
- Comunity Startup Tab (CST): A plug-in for Pentaho used to launch different windows at once. For example, to open my dashboard once and not having to open them one by one.
To install most of these projects Pedro Alves created the CToolsInstaller a bash script to automate the installation of most ctolls (CDA, CDE, CDF, CDE) and Saiku . Script that is fine but for people who are sometimes forced to work in environments that are not unix / linux it is cumbersome. There are guides that explain how to use it in Windows-but not just convinced me.
And as I implemented a version of CToolsInstaller for PentahoLauncher it did not cost me much extract that piece of code and create my CToolsInstaller for windows.
If you want you can download it from here: ctoolsinstaller.zip
If you want the eclipse project with the source code you can download from here: ctoolsinstallereclipseproject.zip
CDF, CDA, CCC, CDE are developments made by Webdetails .
The server downloads Jenkins performed with Analytical-labs