De que habla el libro?Se analizan y comparan las principales soluciones BI Open Source del Mercado: Pentaho, Jaspersoft, RapidMiner, SpagoBI, BIRT y muchas más...
This book provides a practical guide to evaluating the ROI of open source versus traditional BI deployments.
- The only book to provide complete coverage of all open source BI systems and tools specifically for business managers, without bias toward any OS BI suite
- A practical, step-by-step guide to implementing OS BI solutions that maximize ROI
- Comprehensive coverage of all open source systems and tools, including architectures, data integration, support, optimization, data mining, data warehousing, and interoperability
- Case studies and project templates enable readers to evaluate the benefits and tradeoffs of all OS BI options without having to spend time developing their own solutions from scratch
1. The differences between general OS and commercial open source
2. Commercial open source options
3. Implications for users
4. The business benefits and challenges of OS for BI
5. Selling a BI OS project to the business
6. Evaluating ROI and TCO
7. Developing a cost benefit analytics
8. Complementary solutions - OS DI, databases, etc.
9. Technical considerations
10. Integration and data preparation
11. Working within an OS environment
12. Development steps and considerations
13. Required skill sets
15. Technical benefits